Bohemian lifestyle is an unconventional way of living involving musicals, spiritual pursuits, and literacy. Bohemian lifestyle can be described as the lives of people who lead a carefree, irregular life. The people who lead the Bohemian lifestyle do not confirm with the society and their ‘ideals’ of having a good life. Modern Bohemian lifestyle means to have a fresh fashion style or a certain way of decorating a house. In the past few years, many people have started following the Modern Bohemian lifestyle.
Modern Bohemian Lifestyle
The Modern Bohemian lifestyle stands for the free-spirited people who enjoy the present rather than gettingworried and tensed about the future. People who forget about their insecurities can follow the Bohemian lifestyle 2020. Bohemian lifestyle 2020 means that we do not have to study to get into a good university or a good workplace, we do not have to work for hundred hours a week to get acceptance from the boss, we do not have to worry about living up to people’s expectations, but it means to have a life where you do not have to worry about confirming with the society. Bohemian lifestyle means to accept ourselves and follow our passion no matter how the society looks at it.
We tend to set up an idol and try to follow their footsteps to become like them. We often do not enjoy these paths as they do not give us happiness because of the hard work. The so called “Perfect Me” version is not that gives us happiness, at least for some of the people, and so we forget about our goals and just live in the moment. This method of living can be called a Bohemian lifestyle.
How can you Follow this Lifestyle?
Here are some of the ways how you can follow this lifestyle 2020:
- People usually do not have the courage to live this way because of the tension pushing them downwards. Even if one wants to live their life to the fullest, they often do not because of the responsibilities they bear on their shoulders. So, the first step is to take a step forward to a life full of risks. If you want to become a Hollywood Actor, you should have enough courage to take the risks involved in the process.
- To lead a Bohemian lifestyle, one must free their artistic side open. If you want to paint, you should paint. If you want to take pictures, you should just take the pictures and if you want to go to the beaches and breathe in the sea breeze, you should do it. If you want to wear Bohemian lifestyle clothing, then you should wear them. You should not care what people think of you.
- Do not hide your thoughts and ideas. Do not be afraid of the judgement or criticism you get from society; just think about the fullness and enjoyment you are having. Bohemians like to live by revolting all the standards like dress code, that is they wear Bohemian lifestyle clothing. The clothing which you are comfortable in and it somehow represents peace is called Bohemian lifestyle clothing.
- One should be able to live without the care for their responsibilities like school, office, family, and money. It means that you must have the dare to live an unconventional way of living.
- You should accept your interests and beliefs and be proud of it. If you are ashamed of them, then you will never stop caring about what people think of you. When you acknowledge that your interests are not shameful then you will truly achieve the mindset required to follow the bohemian lifestyle.
- One of the most important point is that you should stop caring about material. Everybody is in the huge race of who owns more things or who has more money. When you feel that the race is not important and you stop running; that is when you have accepted your ideals.
- When you acknowledge the Bohemian lifestyle, it is important to accept the other people’s culture and beliefs too. Because in the end, even they had a similar story like you.
- Nature really helps us clear our minds. So, taking walks in the local parks will help the mental state of our mind. We forget about all the issues we are having and enjoy the breeze. We forget that we have an electronic device bursting with messages about problems you do not care.
- You represent yourself with Bohemian lifestyle clothing. Wearing that type of clothing will show your spirit of freedom and revolt. Bohemian lifestyle clothing is what you decide to wear, that is: it doesn’t matter what you wear as long as you feel the clothing represents you and your spirit.
- Be a traveler, read books about nature and freedom. Travel to different places to learn about the cultures and traditions. You wake your mind during journeys. As you look at the scenery outside the window of your transportation, you feel calmness and warmth.
Famous Bohemian Artists
Paintings usually represent the thoughts of people. They play a very important role in inspiring people to follow their thoughts and ideas. Many famous painters in history followed the bohemian lifestyle, which led them to produce some of the world’s best paintings.
- Amedeo Modigliani was a prolific painter who expressed his thoughts on bohemianism very powerfully. His works spoke of his saddened life story as he struggled for his own freedom of thought since the beginning.
- Pablo Picasso, an artist whose ideology of bohemianism aroused in the early 1900’s. His paintings were based on beautiful women.
- Francis Bacon, a famous painter, had lived his life by not following any of the standards. He used to eat until he was full, drink and do drugs until he came to his peace of mind. He spent most of his time at pubs and drinking clubs where he used to spend his time drinking and enjoying himself.
I really loved this elaborate description of Bohemian Lifestyle and its refreshing aura and I really want to explore this part of myself in upcoming future. Good work.