On 2nd July 2020, the developers of Ubisoft had launched the first technical trial for some of its users on Twitch and YouTube, later it became easier for the users to access just by logging into Twitch. In another few days seeing the rise of its competitors, Riot Games developers for their release of Valorant. With the release of HyperScape in the beta version, it has some errors like Orchid CO22, Saffron-205 and many more.
The developers, Ubisoft launched HyperScape in the form of an open beta version, but still in its first trial. As the game has not been officially launched, users tend to face many errors and bugs and where in some of them are able to fix it (but only for a short period of time) there are others, in whose case the game just wouldn’t start.
Today let us focus on Hyperscape Error Code Saffron-205 and try to find suitable solutions for it.
What is Error Code Saffron-205?
The HyperScape Error Code Saffron-205, occurs when the anti-cheat software is unable to meet the compatibility of the programme due to the interference of a third party application/software. There is also a chance that the Windows could be blocking some DLLs off the anti-cheat. Apart from these there could be a chance this Error Code Saffron-205 has been caused due to some issue on the drive.
This error is seen to be one of the most common errors being experienced by the users, in fact while I was going through user experiences I found many people raising complaints over the issue on Reddit and Quora. It is similar to the Error Code Saffron 209.
Let us try to find different ways to Fix Error Code Saffron-205
How to Fix Error Code Saffron-205?
The first method which you could try to Fix Error Code Saffron-205 is;
- Step 1: Close all the applications and programmes running in the system/ PC
- Step 2: Restart your PC/ System (do this for at least 30 seconds to a minute)
- Step 3: After the restart, try to restart your Network and connection, you could also try to troubleshoot it once
Following the above method can help in disconnecting all the unwanted and bad connections which have been causing glitch.
If the above method does not help you solve the glitch, you can try the next alternative method to Fix Error Code Saffron-205, which will be by providing exception to the Games file. The steps to be followed here are:
- Step 1: Disable your anti-virus and Firewall for a few minutes
- Step 2: Re-install the game.
- Step 3: Turn off the security software and now try to play the game.
Once you find the issue, you need to set the irregularity for the game as it could put your system/PC into a higher risk after the disabling of your anti-virus.
Alternatives to Fix Error Code Saffron-205
If you do not want to take a risk, then try this alternative method;
- Step 1: Press the Windows key +I
- Step 2: Now, select the Update and Security
- Step 3: Click on Windows Security and then click on Firewall and Network Protections.
- Step 4: Press Allow an App Through Firewall
- Step 5: Now click on the Change Settings and locate for Hyperscape
- Step 6: Make sure both the Public and Private files are selected next to Hyperscape
If you are unable to find Hyperscape in the list of programmes, then the alternative step for you could be:
Click on Allow Another App after clicking Change Settings (instead of hyperscape)
After that browse through the folder and when you find where the Hyperscape executable is located, set an exception.
The above method is used to set the Window Firewall as an exception, hopefully this method should help you rectify the issue.
Perhaps if you still aren’t able to rectify this error try the next alternative method, now before head towards the next solution for the error code saffron-205, check whether your proxy settings have been set up correctly or not.
Case of Proxy Server Problem
If the proxy server on your LAN settings is enabled, then that could also be one of the reasons behind the cause of Hyperscape Error Code Saffron-205.
In order to fix this error, you have to;
- Step 1: Click on your Windows search tab and type Internet Options
- Step 2: Click on the Internet Option and then press the Connections tab
- Step 3: After you have clicked the Connection tab, press on the LAN settings and there you will see the Use a Proxy Server for your LAN- uncheck it.
- Step 4: Once you have made the required changes, hit on Save and then exit.
If still the problem continues to exist then, you could also try to flush DNS, it takes just two easy steps:
- Step 1: Search for CMD on your Windows and select on Command Prompt
- Step 2: Now type “ipconfig *space*/flushdns” and then press on Enter
Try using this alternative as well but if this fails, then you can always raise your complaints on the Ubisoft Support and describe to them about the issue that you have been facing and how any of the above steps were not at all helpful for you.
As I was researching over this topic I found that the Ubisoft Supporter has been helpful towards all their clients and has given them the required service. So do contact them as well to solve the Error Code Saffron-205. Or you could also check out on YouTube for videos related to solving this error.
Even though the programme is an open beta version and is still on its first technical trial, because of which there are many glitches and errors being faced by its clients, the Ubisoft has still made sure to help is users have an error free experience. Looking at this behaviour of developers towards its clients increases the chances of catching the attention of other users as well. Let’s hope in the future the developers of Hyperscape will launch the official version of the game by detecting all the error and keeping all our concerns in their mind.