During summers, Europe becomes a place where people enjoy the view of bright sunlight while sitting on the beaches and capture all the beautiful views of the sky in their camera. So, if you are planning to travel during your summer vacations, then Europe is a perfect place with some best countries to visit. These countries would serve at its best to your interest and will give you the pleasure to enjoy your summer trip to Europe.
So, let us start with the summer season of Europe to know why it attracts millions of tourists every year to invite them during this time. Then, we are going to talk about the 10 best places to visit in Europe with things to do and where to stay.
EXPERIENCE OF SUMMER IN EUROPE
Between June to August, summer season prevails all over Europe. Although Europe has unpredictable weather in all its regions, it is fun to travel to explore the fantastic locations during summers. Many locals get out of their homes and go to beaches with open toes and bathing suits. Tourists take more and more advantage of this fruitful season.
PLACES TO VISIT IN EUROPE
Lisbon is a city of Portugal located in Southern Europe. It has been placed at the top in the list of the top 10 places to visit in Europe. It is a colourful city filled with charisma and enthusiasm. This place caters mouth-watering food, which is easy to afford as it is not so costly.
The nightlife of Lisbon city is fun and surrounded by people having passion and excitement in themselves. This city has a generous nature greeting every person with a heart warming smile and gentle behaviour. This city has so many historical and ancient buildings like Sao Jorge’s Castle and Santa Justa lift are famous ones.
In this city, you will find no one driving vehicles but only people walking on lanes and roaming here and there.
- Enjoy the nightlife in Pensao Amor.
- Relish your taste buds with tasty food at Mercado da Ribeira. You can do your brunch, lunch and dinner over here. Also, savour some fine quality drink.
- Travel from cruise to watch the sunset.
- Hotel Avenida Palace constructed in 1892 with elegant features and a grand staircase that gives a feeling like a royal home.
- Valverde Hotel, near the shopping street
- Artista Boutique suits is a guest with a moderate price stay.
Croatia is one of the top countries to visit in Europe, and Dubrovnik is the place which attracts millions of tourists each year. You would surely love this place if you are a fan of Game of Thrones series as it is the location where the shooting of this series was done.
During the summer season, this place is filled with a mob of people and streets are too much crowded also. This city is not only famous for Game of Thrones, but also for the beautiful buildings dating back to the 16th century. There are hotels and restaurants serving food with an unforgettable taste that you will make you come here again.
It has numerous old towns and places for making a day trip and do some sightseeing, swimming and driving too for watching the charismatic views of the city.
- Sightseeing in Old Town
- Swimming in Adriatic coast
- Cliff Jumping in Buza I and II
- Explore the Lokrum Island
- Hotel Bellevue is a front-pebbled place located on a cliff with a total of 91 rooms
- Villa Dubrovnik built near the coastline of the Adriatic Coast
- St. Joseph Boutique hotel is like 16th-century guest house having all the amenities of breakfast, dinner, standalone bathtubs and homemade food served.
Budapest is a city in Hungary and also Hungary is among the top countries to visit Europe as it is a budget country with fewer expenses in every category. You can even fly off to this place at a very affordable cost. This could be the perfect location for those people who love to travel and also side by side try to keep their budget tight. Apart from taking the flying mode, you can also go by train that gives the feeling of entering into the horror world of ancient times [If you are in Europe].
The streets are filled with shops and restaurants for travellers. The food served here is made from secret recipes by adding spices and fusing two cuisines into one like western and eastern.
- Visit Chain bridge
- Top view from the Budapest eye
- Live music at Danube river.
- City lodge located in the heart of the Budapest City.
Istanbul is located between the coastline of Eurasia (Europe and Asia). During summers, it has the highest temperature probably in the month from July till August. There is a high quantity of visiting tourists in the city for relishing the bright sunlight. It is not a very highly developed city but the parts of the old city contain the culture of Romans.
This city is very well known for its savouring food on the streets winning the hearts of the people and making their taste buds, tasteful from the different kinds of spices used in making dishes. Kebabs is very famous in the city. This city has the remains of the past Egyptians with grandeur buildings and good food.
- Explore, the blue mosque
- Savour the street food on Cleopatra beach
- Take bath in Cemberlitas Hamami
- Maintain your budget with a stay in Jumba Hotel
- Have the top view of the city in Basileus Hotel
Cinque Terre in Italy is an overcrowded place during summers, especially in June month. So many people who are Italians go out for fun during this season due to which this place becomes a place of the mob. This place is good for travelling but not good for having a day trip as you might get lost in the crowd only. Apart from this, it has historical buildings and great architectural monuments dating back to many centuries that still keep this city as beautiful as it is.
- Visit the five famous villages
- Try the seafood
- Watch the sunset from the coast
- Take a roam about in the streets
- Riomaggiore to enjoy the nightlife
- The First Hotel to enjoy the beautiful view of the city
- Hanging Garden Hotel near the streets to have tasty food and take a walk.
- Villa Tanca Hotel near the beach
London is known to all and therefore is the reason why it is added in the list of top 10 countries to visit in Europe. This place is not so hot during summers, which is a reason why tourists like to prefer to spend most of the time here.
Many people from India come to this place for studying and to do their jobs too. The culture and beauty of this place attract everyone who once visits London. This place has a fusion of modern and traditional culture to welcome them with warm hearts. This place has many interesting views and buildings to see because of which, many movie directors shoot their movies in England.
- Visit Westminster Abbey
- Visit The London Eye
- Visit The Shard
- Visit Buckingham Palace
- Visit Borough Market
- The Ritz London is a luxury hotel for wealthy people to stay with so many amenities
- The Bloomsbury, the name of this place was writers club too. It is located near to the British Museum
- The Fielding Hotel, by name it tells the home of the novelist Henry Fielding in 18th century.
Barcelona is a pink city like a colourful rose among many top places to visit Europe and it is filled with multiple colours. In the summers so many people come from abroad and even the locals enjoy their own place. It is a place where a person could never get bored of. It has beautiful shores where you could enjoy the sunrays while sitting on your chair and relax too.
This place is special for architecture, food and beach. In June month, you won’t be able to resist the heat so you can try out the other alternative of sightseeing. It is a place where you can freely party anytime and travel to any place though the transportation system or else you can walk too.
- Barri Gotic is a horror type location, which gives the mysterious sensation and drives some curiousness in you.
- La Rambla is a social club
- Palau De La Musica Catalana for the catalana music
- El Raval is a luxury place near La Rambla
- Room Mate pau is near Barri Gotic and has breakfast and special amenities to offer
Santorini is a romantic place with a serene view and beautiful sunsets. This place is a blend of natural views of sea and sun. You would also enjoy the white buildings as it is especially for all the couples. You must surely visit cave houses, caldera bay and Oia for beautiful sunsets and elegant views of the city. It is famous for its culture, food, beaches and picaresque views.
- Vothonas village for Sightseeing
- Beach visiting
- Island hopping
- Hiking in monastery
- Swimming in the Red beach
- Scuba diving
- Caveland Santorini is a luxurious place and a 5-star hotel providing beautiful views of the city and nearby locations to visit during leisure time
Gothenburg is located in Sweden and is one of the loveliest historical places in the top 10 places to visit in Europe. It gives a special feeling filled with delightful and valuable sites of history. It has mesmerising natural countryside place and serene views of nature. It has maze like forests surrounded by only tress providing good oxygen for the animals and humans.
It has sandy beaches where children make palaces from sand and many other things. It has neo-classical architectural buildings and monuments with the tram transport system and cafes on the way to fill up your tummy. You must visit the Gothenburg Art Museum, Skansen Kronan Fort and Maritiman Museum having ships collection.
- Take pictures of the house built from wood
- Take a walk in the city centre
- Day outing in Botanical Garden
- Take a tram from Lisebergslinjen vintage
- Do Kayaking in Lake Delsjon
- Linne Hotel is the best cheapest hotel to stay
- City Hotel Avenyn is the best budgetary hotel for staying
Rotterdam is located in the Netherlands is a hidden gem of the architectural buildings. It has highly advanced lifestyle and people in the city are generous, kind-hearted and gentle. You will only see locals walking on the streets and lanes. It is a delightful place surrounded by the culture and history of ancient places. You must surely visit Rotterdam to experience a luxurious lifestyle.
- Markthl marketplace visiting
- Rotterdam Zoo visiting
- Euromast Tower visiting
- Centrum has a nearby place for entertainment and shopping
- Rotterdam Noord is fit for family stay
So, here we conclude the article with best places to visit in Europe are given above with their description, things you must do when visit there and places where you could stay and enjoy many interesting things.
Europe is a place with so many historical places giving a sense of gothic fiction and mystery hidden there. Unlike, the museum where the shooting for the movie of the Harry Potter series was being done. Europe has so much to offer from mouth-watering food to colourful streets to beaches surrounded by water and locals to gradeur buildings to the stylish hotels with grandeur staircase and cults of Egyptian and Romans. Budapest, Istanbul, Dubranovik are the best places to visit in summers and to enjoy your holidays too.