OnePlus has emerged as the new tech giant in town, and its latest release, ‘OnePlus 8’ has garnered widespread acclaim for its rumoured brilliant interface. Accompanied by OnePlus 8 Pro, another OnePlus invention expected to win the attention of customers, OnePlus 8 features and OnePlus 8 Pro features include a great camera, sound and picture quality and so on.
Here, you can find the complete review of both the OnePlus Latest releases. We have presented in a way that will help to understand each pros and cons explicitly. Once you are done reading the entire review, I am sure you will be coming back to us for more such reviews. So, let’s start on:
OnePlus 8 Features
An upcoming phone by OnePlus, OnePlus 8 is rumoured to comprise a 6.50-inch display and come with 6 GB RAM. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, the mobile supports proprietary charging, with a new 4300 mAh battery.
Rumoured to pack a 48-Megapixel Primary Camera, the OnePlus 8 also features a second 16-Megapixel camera and a third 2-Megapixel camera. The front of the phone also has a camera for taking selfies. Bearing a glass body, this also features include 128 GB of inbuilt storage and an OxygenOS based on Android.
Connectivity options are another highlight of this brilliant phone- these include WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, along with sensors like an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor and fingerprint sensor. This also reportedly supports face unlock.
The OnePlus 8 Price in India is expected to range between INR 43,990 and INR 45,990, and the colour variants include black and green.
OnePlus 8’s expected launch date in India is April 14, 2020.
Pros of OnePlus 8:
- The One Plus 8 will have Snapdragon 865 chip with 5G enabled
- Interstellar Glow models will probably offer light hues which will make one drool
- A new 30W wireless charging option will be made available to customers
- The fast-charger provides for extremely quick charging, so the phone will run for long hours on minimum charging time.
- The phone’s body is dust-proof
Cons of OnePlus 8:
- Customer service provided by One Plus is sketchy
- One Plus 8 is not expected to have a water-resistant rating
- The camera for One Plus 8 is rumoured to be only mediocre as compared to the rest of its features
OnePlus 8 Pro Features
The Features include a camera rumoured to pack between 48 MP and 60 MP cameras, which has been assumed on the basis of the leaks surrounding One Plus 8 Pro till date. It has been rumoured to have a 4500 mAh battery, which is likely to get you through the day with a single charge. It also boasts of a 50 W wireless charger, resembling the 30W Wireless charger available in One Plus 8.
It is also expected to use the top-end Snapdragon 865 chipset, which enables 5G technology. Sources have pointed towards 8 GB- 12 GB of RAM in it, along with 128 GB-256 GB of internal storage. However, there is no clear indication as to whether it will have feature of the face unlock option, which has not yet been introduced by One Plus in its phones and is highly anticipated by users. The Phone also has been claimed to have a 6.78-inch, 120 Hz display. Comprising of Haptics 2.0, OxygenOS is likely to run a lot smoother, even more than One Plus 8.
Colour variants for OnePlus 8 Pro include Silver and Blue.
One of the highlights is its brilliant camera, expected to be backed at 48 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP cameras and a 16 MP front camera for taking gorgeous selfies. Another cherry on top is its strong body built, as the phone comes with a bezel-less punch hole display, and the body is made out of gorilla glass and an aluminium frame.
As of now, no particular launch date or price have been formally announced for the May Month. However, it is rumoured to be launched along with normal on April 14, 2020. One Plus 8 Pro Price in India is expected to begin at INR 64,999.
OnePlus 8 Pro pros:
- OnePlus 8 Pro is expected to have face recognition feature
- Battery life is highly durable and can lose for long on a single charge in spite of movie streaming or music
- Body of the phone is immensely durable, and the phone is less likely to crack on falling
OnePlus 8 Pro Cons:
- The 3.5 mm audio jack discontinued since OnePlus 6T is unlikely to make an appearance
- The camera quality is expected to improve, although not guaranteed
- Customer service from One Plus continues to be poor
Two highly anticipated phones in 2020, OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, have been predicted to take the e-market by storm. Now might be the perfect time to upgrade your phone, with both OnePlus 8 features and Pro features attracting one and all to make a purchase.
You can now avail the latest models on Amazon through this Link https://amzn.to/38j4Ot8
Leave a Reply